About Cloud Services
Together with our Cloud partner, Consultel Cloud, we provide an end-to-end Cloud solution that includes; Cloud consulting and advisory, migration services and cloud infrastructure that will enhance your business’ efficiency, productivity, and reliability.
We offer a seamless path to the cloud, whether you want to offload some virtual machines, create new applications or migrate legacy workloads. Our Cloud Services provide a simple, secure and cost-effective platform for organisations to store and manage their data in the cloud.
Why use Cloud Services?
We provide expertise in cloud consulting, hybrid cloud data management and Cloud infrastructure to enhance your business’ efficiency, productivity. Our customised approach means you’ll have the flexibility to scale to your business needs.
Connectivity & Reach
Grows With Your
How it works
Through our partner Consultel Cloud, we offer a highly collaborative approach during the implementation of the Data Centre (DC) services, extending not only to our offered solution but also other integrated systems and applications which are used in delivering the business objectives.
To implement the new DC services, Consultel Solutions provides: project management, technical design expertise, customisation, integration and testing. Upon successful deployment into a production environment, we will provide ongoing support to ensure that the DC environment solution is managed to the highest levels of availability and system functionality.
Cloud Consulting and Advisory
Platform and Systems (PAS) Reviews
Undertake a review of current PAS to determine optimal infrastructure model and define new target architectures.
Reviewing the architecture of an existing platform against industry best practice to identify optimal architecture and design.
Advisory services covering refresh planning for existing storage and computing workload
Cloud Migration Consulting and Advisory
Advisory services to ensure an optimised solution is being implemented.
NetApp HCI as a Service
NetApp HCI aaS is an enterprise-scale hyper converged infrastructure solution to deliver you guaranteed performance, independent scaling and Data Fabric integration for your business. Your business can leverage NetApp HCI through a consumption purchase model, offering cloud-like flexibility to simplify technology acquisition through Consultel Cloud’s platform.
Cloud AI as a Service
A collaboration with NetApp; the first in Australia to offer the service using AI and data in a consumption model, to identify greater business efficiencies for business with less risk and cost than traditional models. Deliver digital transformation for your business and a competitive advantage.
Cloud Migration Assistance
We can offer migration assistance to ensure that transition to the new Data Centre services is coordinated and undertaken with minimal risk and service outages, including collaboration on the design and service migration tasks.
Migration services for customers to migrate from on-premises to Cloud architecture:
- Assess and review current systems.
- Design of the new DC services to meet customer technical and performance requirements.
- Develop the transition plan.
- Project Management. We will provide an Implementation Manager to coordinate the establishment and deployment of the cloud services. We project manage the solution implementation along with coordinating with suppliers in the development of interfaces as required to support the new DC services.
- Establish the services including customisations or configurations requirements.
- Build, Test and Prepare to Deploy. We will establish the DC Environment and test.
- Deployment. Cutover to the new DC Services and ensure all services are successfully transitioned over all DR and Failover processes to the new environment are tested.
- Train and education the business on new infrastructure tools.
- Provide ongoing technical and operational service support.
Get in touch
We offer innovative IT professional services and talent solutions. For more information about how we can help you, contact us today.