The automotive industry has been affected by a number of technological, economic, and political shifts that have influenced a global decline in car sales. These changes include the growth of the ‘rideshare’ economy, self-driving car technology, and environmental considerations and regulations that also shape consumer preferences. As such, the needs of customers have changed as they question the value of privately owned cars in an era of new and alternative transportation options. The automotive industry is overcoming these challenges by creating new business models and through the delivery of a new and improved customer experience.
Consultel Solutions has helped businesses in the automotive industry undertake vital human capital transformations. We deliver our People Solutions through a number of capabilities including; dedicated account management, niche talent sourcing, HR outsourcing and employee care programs, compliance management and reporting/business intelligence.
Volkswagen Group Australia
Consultel Solutions has a longstanding relationship with Volkswagen Group Australia (VGA), which includes the Volkswagen and Skoda brands. Since 2016, we have provided customised people solutions for the Volkswagen Group which includes the provision and management of on-premise talent to support the organisation. Due to our success with VGA, we have now expanded our service to Audi Australia who are a member of the Volkswagen International Group as of October 2019.
Our initial scope with VGA was primarily within the Customer Experience (CX) contact centre, and this has now grown to support many different departments including; Training and Coaching, Digital Marketing, Legal and Compliance, After-sales, Fleet management, Finance and Procurement and Business Intelligence.
VGA has evolved in its requirements throughout various transformation projects. They have expanded their CX capability including launching a CX portal, powered by the Qualtrics XM Platform. The company also uses AI-based analytics tools across its social platform and other channels to better understand brand perceptions and customer satisfaction.
What we deliver for VGA:
- The provision of people solutions in a variety of organisational roles that can scale as the business grows
- Employee support including a variety of employee conditions and benefits
- Assisting the organisation to expand their CX capability through suitable and accessible talent
- Consistency and efficiency across the Procure-to-Pay process for many VGA departments
- Employee visibility for Business Intelligence / Reporting
- Compliance assurance via a centralised contractor management solution to manage the contingent workforce
- Customised payroll portal for ease of use for both management and employees
- Cost management and reduction including visibility of skills for potential further reuse, volume discounts and efficiency
- Ongoing customer and employee experience to retain talent
Keep up to date with all our latest blogs, events, technology and industry updates.